for nominating me for the Honest Scrap award! My first blog award :)
The rules go like this :-
1. Pick 7 or so blogs that make you happy
2. Let them know and post their names on your blog.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
1 and 2 - no problem. 3 a little trickier.
These are some of my favourite blogs that inspire and entertain me! Thank you :)
Here goes with the honesty!
1. I can quite happily spend hours playing with Lego!
2. I am a huge Star Wars fan, and have seen the films countless times, just watched episode VI today with my son!
3. I'm also happy to waste many hours playing Playstation - favourite game - Lego Star Wars of course!
4. Out of my immediate family, M & D and 2 brothers I am the smallest by far at 5' 7'' 170 cms.
5. I have cycled from John O'Groats to Lands End, climbing Snowden, Scafell and Ben Nevis on the way.
6. When I met my 'now' husband I didn't know exactly where Finland was - after checking, it wasn't where I expected! (Got it muddled with Norway)
7. If I was 30 years younger I would love to have a go at playing top class womens football.
8. I love sport but you will never find me with a racquet in my hand.
9.I spent almost 20 years as a Physiotherapist and loved (just about) every minute of it.
10. Every day I hope they are a step nearer to finding a cure for type 1 Diabetes.
11. My husband and 2 children are the best!