Wednesday 9 December 2009

Big sigh

Well I survived the 5 day Naisten JouluMessut - one of the first Christmas fairs in Helsinki, helped along by lovely stall neighbours and I am pleased to say it was very much worth it. The pincushions were very popular and my alien population is severely depleted. I like to think however, that they will all be having a ball in their new homes! I have a couple of new aliens and viruses to make so can't quite put my feet upjust yet. Then I need to start planning my next fair in March - not so far away........

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad you made it through! I am starting to plan for my late spring fair, too. It's hard to do in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the new header to your blog! Congratulations on your successful fair!

    ReplyDelete