Wednesday 16 December 2009

Some answers

Well I got the freezer defrosted , Aleksi's blood sugars behaved very well today(at least) and yes it got colder ,-18 this morning as I waited for the bus to take me to Helsinki for my eye appointment. It seems my eye problems may stem from the chronic sinus problems I have and which showed up beautifully on the MRI scan. I got to see my brain today - it was so amazing! The doctor said it looked perfect which pleased me no end.
I still haven't solved my wool storage problems and have come to the conclusion that one can never have enough wool!!
Also I have just noticed I am nearing 100 posts - I feel a 'giveaway' coming on.......

1 comment:

  1. It sure doesn't take much for us d moms to feel better! One day of good blood sugars do our hearts so much good!

    Enjoy the victory! (And congrats on the beautiful brain!)

    ReplyDelete