Thursday 6 November 2008

The big day tomorrow

Well tomorrow is it - D Day! My first official attendance as an exhibitor at a large craft fair! Here is the link - http://www.finnexpo.fi/kadentaito/
I am just about organised. I went to the venue this morning to set up my table - no table! A bit of concrete floor space with my number on - 6g22 - and surprise a wall behind my table space! So I have had a rethink and plan to hang some of my pictures as well as my FeltFinland banner on the wall. So an early start tomorrow as I now have to set up the table in the morning. It won't take long thank goodness as it is quite small and my table plan is in my head!
The snowmen and felted folk are packed and I have to admit I am a bit sad to think that they won't all be coming home(hopefully!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment