Wednesday 3 November 2010

Boo!

I don't make hats but when my daughter smiled and asked nicely for a hat, for her Halloween party at school , how could I say no! As my children share my obsession with little green men the subject matter was obvious. It was Halloween after all!
Here it is as it was drying in the sauna. As it is now November, long grey days, dark by 4.30pm , my chances of a good photograph are nil!
 So in the sauna it is!

Here's hoping your Halloween celebrations went smoothly ( and without scary blood sugar numbers!) Boo!

6 comments:

  1. Funny!!! I like it...
    greetings....Peebee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That is so cool...I bet your daughter was the hit at the school party donning that one-of-a-kind hat.

    Thanks for the blood stain tip! I am hoping to work on it some more later today..UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great "halloween-hat" I love it and I hope your daughter too
    grt, Helmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hat made me smile...... it is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete